Passion for supply chain? Then Manpower is your partner. The combination of our excellent knowledge of the sector, our specialized staffing and our individual dedication makes us the ideal partner to guide you in your serach for a new challenge that matches your expectations and skills. Through our recruitment- and selection division you get the chance to immediately start with a fixed contract for indefinite term.
For a client of ours which is a world class supplier in its business, we're currently looking for a S&OP Coordinator.
As S&OP Coordinator you play a key role in the preparation of the site S&OP process and you support the operating units regarding master planning, detail planning and planning data accuracy in order to ensure the planning process and capacity that is needed to support the customer demand.
As S&OP Coordinator you will have the following responsibilities:
- S&OP Coordination : He/she coordinates and guides the monthly site S&OP process in order to ensure the overall capacity to support the customer demand.
- Master Planning : He/she will train and does the follow-up of the delivery coordinators in order to ensure the consistency of the planning process in the operating units.
- Improvement / Project Work : Support the operating units on planning related improvement projects in order to improve flow and to ensure the link between master planning and daily execution of the plan.
For the role of S&OP Coordinator you possess following skills and knowledge:
- Education : Master degree plus 3 years of work experience preferably including at least two years in (Master) Planning
- Languages : fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- Skills / Experience :
- Advanced Excel skills and extensive knowledge of ERP & MRP systems
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to manage multiple issues at one time
- Ability to plan and organize complex activities in a structured way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What Client Offers:
For the role of S&OP Coordinator, our client offers you a position in a fast growing and changing environment with opportunities to develop yourself. Besides this we offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages.
Interested? Create your profile on our Manpower Website and apply on this job. For further information you can always contact Pieter Vanderveren (016/270 333 - firstname.lastname@example.org).