Permanent Placement is the division within Manpower specialized in permanent recruitment assignments, offering professional recruitment services. Our ultimate goal is to place high-potential or high-performing candidates in the best position possible on a permanent contract.
For our customer – specialized in consulting - we are looking for a multilingual account manager (Dutch/French/English).
As account manager, you report directly to the sales and marketing director.
Your main goal is to develop a customer portfolio of your own on your assigned region. In that respect, you will be 80% of the time on the field. Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate sales activity based on client visits, leads and marketing data
- Present the solutions in order to convert contacts into contracts
- Identify further business opportunities within existing accounts
- Follow-up tasks, including keeping the CRM system up to date
- You are a born negotiator and experienced in B2B sales of services to senior top management
- You are a hunter and able to identify decision making patterns in organisations
- You are bilingual French - Dutch and have full professional efficiency in English; you have excellent communication skills
- You have understanding of the financial and/or HR sector
- You are proactive, dynamic and result-oriented
- You master the following programs: MS Office, CRM System
What Client Offers:
Our client offers a challenging opportunity in a dynamic and international organisation. You receive a permanent contract, with an attractive package including a company car and other extra-legal advantages.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, do not wait and send us your application through the portal. Questions? Contact Julie Chauvaux: 02 627 16 30.